Our service facility is located at the following address:
Attn: Service Department
2700 Business Center Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32940
If you are sending equipment to us for repair, please make sure to include a service request form (provided if you submitted a service request through our Customer Portal) or a completed Service Submission form (available at the link on the left of this page or by clicking here).
Please be aware that Terrycomm will not be responsible for any impact/shipping damage that may occur duing the shipping process. Therefore, we recommend that you pack and ship your equipment as safely and securely as possible. Here are some tips and recommendations that may assist you in getting your equipment to us:
- Use a corrugated cardboard box and ample packing material (newspaper is not recommeded). Use the original packaging if available.
- Insure your package and use a traceable/trackable shipping method that provides you with tracking status and delivery confirmation.
When sending equipment to us, please make sure the following items are included:
- A copy of your bill of sale if you are unsure of the warranty status, or in the case that proof of warranty status may be required.
- Any accessories or other devices that may be associated with the problem you are experiencing (for instance, batteries, microphones, power supplies, etc)
- A completed service request or service submission form. This allows us to take necessary action upon the receipt of your equipment.
If you have any additional questions in regard to sending your equipment to Terrycomm for repair, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.